Saturday, January 21, 2012

1/21/2012 Are you there coffee??? It's me crazy mom!!! Good morning. It is 8 am and I have already been up for 4 1/2 hours. Around 4 am I hear my youngest roaming around the house. So, as I get up to go get him, I'm already thinking of some huge story of why he is going to have to lay back down. Then I see a light on in the bedroom...omg the other two are up playing as well. I quickly hit the brakes, back it up and shut that down. They did go back to bed. Thank goodness! However there is still one very wide awake child hopping through the house! So here I am after several hours of chatter, begging, arguing, and a few winks here and there. AS my boyfriend leaves for some saturday work, I realize that I might as well get up, really up. My goodness I can not wait for the hottest cup of coffee. Hold the phone, there is no coffee. arghhh. I am hoping this hot hot cup of tea will do the job till I can be mentally strong enough to brave the frigid temperatures to go get a coffee. I could just add a shot of liquor to my tea that will warm me up and get me going. mmmm So.....as we were driving here yesterday, I am getting off the exit and I see a homeless man. I know what sounds so crazy about that. First of all the temperature was 10. Don't you wonder (well I wonder) where do you thnk that homeless man has to go so bad that he needs to be sitting along side the road in feezing temperatures. Stay the hell where you are till it warms up. Moving on to the next odd thing about this whole scenario. The man's clothes looked like he had been wearing them for several years. I understand that. What I do not understand is how the winter coat he is wearing looked more expensive and warmer than all of our coats in the car. Hmmmm don't you think there is man right now that is leaving a local coffee shop looking frantically for his coat. Saying I know I hung my coat up right here on this hook next to the door. Yelling and blamimg his wife, because what else can he do in this situation. Back to the very warm homeless man I saw, the strangest thing about the scene of that man along side the road was.......drum roll.....he had which I believe to have been a pogo stick on his lap! What do you think, Why do you think he had to have carried that across country. ( I am assuming he came across country) In case he doesn't get a ride, I guess he could hop on to his next destination. Hop along homeless man! I better get going, this tea is not getting the job done, I need to make a trip downstairs to the liquor cabnit! Thankful tidbit...... Hot Totties!! Until next time... Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment