Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is it Spring??


1/31/2012

Can you believe it is 60 degrees here in NE Ohio?  It is so nice.  As much as I love the snow, I will definitely take this weather.  There are people out and about everywhere today.  I even noticed a lady walking into the court house with some pajama shorts on.   Really?  I mean don't you think if you are going to the court house  for any reason at all, you could have taken the time to get out of your jammies?  Let's be honest, going almost anywhere out of the house,  pajamas probably are not the best bet.  However it is still a beautiful day! All these little spring flowers that are deciding if they should pop up or not....might want to wait.  We could have a snow blizzard or massive rain storm any day now.   Fingers are crossed that this weather is here for awhile though.

The girl comes home from school yesterday upset that she had to sit by herself at lunch.  I'm concerned and ask why? What happened with your friends?  Well I guess she was late to lunch or delayed for something.  I feel bad for her.  I continue to ask her.  You sat all by yourself?  Yes!  You really sat alone at lunch? Yes, I did she says.  Were you lonely eating by yourself, I continue to pry.  She then responds....ummmm no I sat with some other girls, they just were not my regular group.   Ohhhh I see you didn't sit alone.  Glad we got that cleared up.  Whew. 

Has anyone seen the story on the news where the 33 year old man attacked three people at a Toys R Us?  Well he didn't technically attack them.  He had some toy light sabors, running through the store swiping them at people.  Do you call that an attack?  I call that an oops get out of the way.  Attack? Get out of the way?  Whatever you call it....the man is banned from Toys R Us.  Probably best! 

The little guy of the house accidentally cut his jeans last night.  Accident?  I think not! 

Thankful tidbit.....  Beautiful weather in January! 

Until next time  -    Crazy mommy    :)


No comments:

Post a Comment