Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Good good morning!

1/25/2012

It's wednesday half way through the week.   My youngest stayed at my moms house last night.   I actually went to bed at 10 pm and slept till 5:20.   Ahhhhh  I was so happy to sleep.  The day before my youngest woke me up at 3:30 with the question ....How do you spell school?  S.c.h.o.o.l  I say.  Hmmmmm so there is 6 words in it .  No there is 6 letters , I tell him.   Well I don't agree, he blurts at me.  Go figure!   He then says in the most matter of fact voice......well Kevin wants to marry you. Who is Kevin? My classmate, he says.   I give the most common response, because I am the prettiest mom in the classroom?  No, because your breath is always smelling good, he says with a smile.   Hmmmm  I'll  take it. 

     My middle guy had his first reconcillation last night .  For those of you that are not Catholic, it was his first confession.  He did so well.  I am sure I was way more nervous and emotional than him.  I thought.  After he comes back from confessing his most secret of 8 yr old sins, I see a tear in his eye.  I ask what's wrong?  He looks up at me with his very brown eyes and says , I just feel so much better and and happier.   Omg!  I know, then the water works set in.  I am sure the other parents were like.....wow wonder what that kid had to confess.  Haha   All along I was truly thinking, damn why didn't I go back to confession, I need  to feel to feel lighter and happier.  I was very proud of him. 

    The girl had musical theater class, which always goes well because she is by far the best in the class.  That is what she tells me anyway.   Off to take my little man to school.

   Thankful tidbit......  SLEEP  :)
       Until next time       C.M.     

No comments:

Post a Comment