Monday, January 23, 2012

It's Monday, thats for sure.

1/23/2012

Hello there.   So I start my day off with about 4ish hours sleep.  I wake up look at my daily horoscope tidbit.....to find out that my mood swings will be out of control the next few days.  Great! I immediately start to unravel.  Haha  well not really haha, because I did.  So I get the  two sleeping kids up, do our morning routine.  The youngest goes to feeding rehab every monday. Over an hour drive each way.  As we head out on our typical long monday morning commute he says.....I have something to tell you.  Oh boy, here we go.  I calmly say, what do you need to tell me.  Well well well, he says, I'm not going to cooperate at all today. No way no how!  Now I have a decision to make.  I can either let it go and listen to my morning chat station ( which I have been threatening to call in to for over a week  )   or I can try to talk ( bribe) him into behaving and cooperating.   I choose to listen to the radio.  After our major rain and wind storm, we arrive.  They say good morning in a very nice and friendly way.  He blurts out once again in a loud and not so nice  voice,  I'm not going to cooperate and I flipped my classmates off last week.   Ughhhhh     Here we go! Hello monday morning.   That is true, he did flip a classmate off, he said he was teaching the child what it meant.  Not really sure how bad that is.  I'm joking!!  Back to feeding rehab.....they bring a plate of food out he sees the apple, flips out, he hates apples. All downhill from there.  Then guess what??  My horoscope sets in.  My mood swung so fast the other way I didn't know what hit me. I was emotional, crying, mad, feeling guilty ( because I should have bribed him but I chose to block it out) and basically down right tired! They remove me from the room, calm him down, things get back on track.  He never does eat the apple. They picked the battles they wanted today, and the apple was not one they wanted to have.  After several hours, we are headed back home, and things are calm.  I'm listening to my radio show, and he is playing a game.  As we pull into the drive way he says to me, I should have tried that apple I just might like it.   Omg  Are you kidding me? Horoscope sets in once again!  I'm mad, I'm kind of yelling, I'm talking to him about being rude etc....then he blurts out, Fine!  I will never eat an apple.   Fine I say, don't who cares..... You do he replies.  I get home , I'm doing laundry and dishes.  I hear an update on my phone. It is the second horoscope tidbit of the day.  It says my sign is the calmest, most restrained, and logical of all the signs.  Wth!!   Why couldn't I have gotten that one at the crack of dawn this morning.  Might have changed my outlook on my intense crappy day!   

Thankful tidbit of the day......I guess when I was removed from the room, and put into that straight jacket.   Calm and quiet for a solid hour!  Ahhhhhh

Until next time...... Crazy mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment