Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away...

1/26/2012

Welcome to another rainy day here in NE Ohio.  Seriously ?  I'm so over this rain.  I personally would rather have snow, than rain.  Now if it's fall or spring rain would be better.  It's January though ....snow already.   April will probably be our snowiest month.  Not cool mother nature!   
I'm a little bummed today.  Missed Dance moms last night.  Fell asleep about 10 minutes before.  Woke up about 10 minutes after it was over. I looked at the television guide and it said it would be on at 3 am.  So I thought, that just may work.  As it turned out my little man woke me up at 2:53.  I was like cool, I got a show to watch.  So we get on the couch, I tune in.......and it's the one from last week.  Damn it!   I know everyone was wondering what is happening at Abby Lee Dance Studio.  I did see a preview, I think a girl is trying out for cheer leading, this is sure to push Ms. Miller over the edge.

The girl had volleyball last night, came home a little peeved. Thinks she should be running the practices and be the captain or something.  I'm like ease up, it is your first year playing.  She tells me....I've got this. I say whatever, I bet you do. Just to save an argument.  Girls.....Man they are tough sometimes.  She filled out this paper thing to go on a trip for some space program. She was rushing through the paperwork.  I told her slow down and read it carefully.  She rammed right through it all. Had to write why she should be chosen to go etc..... She comes home tuesday and is sobbing and carrying on about how she didn't make it.  I felt bad, but I'm like calm down blah blah blah. She says she is an alternate. Well there is a bright side  I tell her.  Omg  why would someone go through all that trouble to get picked and not go.  After some time she calms down and says well if I don't go, we get to have a free day.  All is not lost!  Whew.  Walks in the door wednesday, the next day....happy as all can be.  Guess what?  She is going!  Someone canceled.   Seriously??   I can't believe it.  Well actually I can.  I am sure at least 1of the 35 that were chosen wouldn't have been able to make it!  What do I know?

So my little guy asks me if we can go to the store tonight?  I said probably not, why what did you need?  A poker game to take to school and play during free time.    Uhhhh no, poker is not to be played at at school.  Only home I tell him!   Haha

Thankful tidbit  ...... Reruns!

Until next time    ...   Crazy mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment