Monday, January 30, 2012

1/30/2012

I Hate Monday's.......

Good afternoon.  Well it is Monday, and you know what that means.....My hour drive to and from my son's feeding rehab appt.  However, today went alot better than last week.  Remember the straight jacket incident?  I sure do!  He did not even speak the whole drive there.  Was playing a game in the backseat.  Thank goodness for those DS games.  What did parents do before them?  Hmmmm not sure!  Back to the appointment.   Things go pretty good until the end, when he starts looking for a certain dot to dot paper that they had last week.  Well they did not have it!!!   He decides he will choose a paper with the alphabet on it.  Not so bad, until he starts blurting out curse words.  A is for Ass, B is for balls, and C is for.....hold up I say this is totally inappropriate.  He screams back to me, Oh you got your nerve, with all the inappropriate things you say to my dad and people you are mad at.  UGHHHH  Yep he got me!  I said I am an adult, and sometimes adults are just inappropriate.  He mumbles...sometimes??  Yea right.   After a few minutes of him yelling blah blah blah I am not listening , he calms down.  We get in the car and he just can not figure out why balls is so inappropriate.  We actually have been having this conversation daily.  What do you say?  I said well tenders is what we have decided to call them.  Remember?  You decided, he said.  Well, what if someone says do you want chicken tenders??   Isn't that gross?  Since you put it that way, It doesn't sound so good.  I just never win with him.  Just when I think I can out wit him.....NOPE! 

My horoscope says today ....I am a natural money maker, I know how to turn a dollar into a twenty, and a twenty into a hundred.  I don't have alot of time to type today.  I have got some work to do.  Turning these ones in my wallet into twenties.  Look out, they will be hundreds by Wednesday.  Here's hoping!  I always wonder where do the horoscopes  come from?   I would like that job.  Sitting behind a computer telling people how their day is going to go.  I get it, most people do not believe in this garbage.  Still might be fun. 

I don't have much time today.  Hope everyone has a great day. 

Thankful tidbit......DS games.   :)

Until the next time -    Crazy Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment