Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's only Thursday??

1/19/2012            



Good morning.  Hope all is well with everyone.  I on the other hand am not so well.  I have a splitting headache.  I went round and round with my son last night about having his own room.  We live in a three bedroom house. I have a room, my daughter has a room and my boys who are 18 months apart share a room. My son who is 8 is  so upset that he should have his own room to watch and do whatever he wants.  I respond with .....what do you need to do that you cant do with your brother in here?  ( Loaded question I know) He says I love sports and Finley doesn't.  Every time I put a sport show on, he complains and I CAN"T TAKE IT!!!  I said well you are extremely lucky, because your brother who has insomnia most nights goes to bed around six in the evening.  You could have a brother that is a night owl and talk through all your sports things!  Trust me he does enough talking before bed for the whole evening, he responded.  This is true!  That is Roman, he is 8 , and a very typical middle child.  Hates to be bothered by most things! He also thinks I should share a room with my daughter, so he can watch a basketball game.  I shut the conversation down with the usual....well when you are older you will wish you and your brother were still sharing a room.  Didn't go over well.  
     Has anyone watched the show Dance Moms?  I admit as much as I hate that show, I cannot miss it!  TRAIN WRECK.  First of all who pays an obscene amount of money every month , to be treated like a piece of gum stuck to one's shoe.  I would let that lady have it and keep on movin'  The way she talks to the young girls that dance for her, would never happen on my dime, or nickel.  Then there is the lady that competes against this dance group.  The crazy apple lady.  What the hell?  She altered her dance girls birthday hoping to win a competition.  That's on the up and up.  Then got angry when they called her out on it.  Like i said, I get so mad the whole;e time I'm watching, but just cant quite turn it off.  Then the mom in the group has given the very nasty instructor a gift two weeks in a row....for what yelling and humiliating your child.  Hmmm  Can't wait till next week! 
    I have one more thing stuck in my mind that I just can not figure out.  How about this cruise ship that has wrecked in Italy.   The captain of the boat said he tripped and fell into a life boat and started to sail away...leaving the ship and people to figure it out!  What happened with going down with the ship?  Did he not see Titanic?  Well he obviously did which is why he jumped the hell out of there.  Anyway, Come up with a better excuse than that...tripped and fell into the life boat! 

         Thankful tidbit...I realized that I am thankful for my own room, and that I am not sharing a room with my 11 year old daughter.  Whew
    
         Gotta get scootin.       Until next time.....C. M .
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment