Thursday, February 2, 2012

OUCH!!!!!!

12/2/2012


Happy Groundhog Day!   Seriously?? What is the deal with this day?  We wait all year for this big fat animal to stumble out of a hole and let us know if our winter is going to be longer or shorter.   My daughter swears by this event every year.  Every year I say, we live in NE Ohio.  We got alot of winter left.  Trust me when I say this.  No way she argues.  I think he is definitely not going to see his shadow this year!   Well lets  be honest if I crawled out of a hole after ( I  am not even sure how long he is down there) and   I saw about 40 television cameras with blaring lights....I would run as quick as I could back down that hole till winter was over.  Do you think all the lights have something to do with frightening this animal?  Things that make you go hmmmmm.     

Speaking of crazy things.  Have you heard in the news this week about that lady that had a 13lb 13 oz baby.  Lets just say round up to an even 14 lbs.  OMG   I am crossing my legs so tight right now.  OUCH!!!!!  Wait for the kicker........No epidural and no C section.   Now that is a real woman.  Real stupid woman maybe, but none the less a real tough lady.  What doctor is saying , sure I think you can shoot a 14 lb object out of your hoohaa.  Not my doctor.  Or at least I would be switching doctors, if he did think I could do that.  I think I would have to say wake me up when it is all over, and my stitches have healed!   Again OUCH!

What about all this birth control being recalled?  Who really knows the name of the birth control they are on? They all sound alike.  I can let you know that I do know the name of mine after this week.  Can you say baby boom !  I think so!  Some day these kids will be like....Mommy was a gift? A gaffe maybe.  Go check your birth control ladies.  Or buy a pregnancy test!  Oops!

Have a great thursday!  

Thankful tidbit.....   Legit birth control.   :)

Until the next crazy time -   Crazy Mommy








No comments:

Post a Comment