Monday, May 14, 2012

:)

5/14/2012

Happy post Mothers Day!   Hope it was happy for everyone. 

Mirror mirror on the wall who is the top girl scout cookie of them all?  Thin Mint!  Go figure.  I read today that was this years to seller.  Is anyone surprised?  I'm not.  The Samoa came in second.  Which I thought it could have been that or the Peanut Butter sandwich cookie.  I have a story about the Samoa cookie.  A couple of years ago the girl was in girl scouts.  They had a Mothers day tea.  Everyone had to bring a cake.  So I thought and thought. I finally decided we would make a girl scout cookie cake.  We decided on the Samoa.  So I researched the cookie to see what it all was made of.  We made a vanilla bundt cake, frosted it with chocolate, toasted coconut, sprinkled it across the  top, then drizzled chocolate or whatever across the top.   Omg it looked just like the cookie. I was proud as hell.  The next day we go to the tea with all the cakes.  I even think the girl was getting a badge for this.  We get there and I go sit the cake down, I almost passed out.  There were only maybe five (at the most) homemade cakes.  All friggin store bought cakes. This was the whole city of girl scouts, not just our troop.   I was beside myself. I almost left.   Then they were having a lottery and a cake switch.  I ended up leaving with a day old, never picked up birthday cake from a grocery store.  I mean it was for a badge.  How do you justify that.  I will never forget that day.   I tried too get mine back, but it was the first to go.  No shit. 

For all those interested 7/11 is now going to be offering diet slurpee's.  For your slim days, remember the diet slurpee its made with Splenda.  Good luck to 7/11 on their new diet adventure.  I have to be honest if i'm going to get a slurpee it is sure not going to be diet. Hmmmm actually that sounds pretty good right now.  Yum!

Its national chicken dance day.  Get to dancin....

Thankful tidbit.    That there isn't a 7/11 real close.   Lol

Crazy mommy is off to sleep.  Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment