Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The hump!

5/16/2012

Happy Hump Day!   Just got home from the grocery store.  I had several things in my bag that wasn't mine.  I either blacked out and just started putting things in, or the lady in front of me is missing some groceries.  That happened to me a few  weeks ago.   Got home and was missing  some hamburger, buns, and a few other things.  Very frustrating! 

The girl has recital rehearsal tonight.  It is such a hassle.  I am looking forward to her recital, I heard they put on a good one.  Hopefully.   Over the years there has been some good ones and some painful to watch ones.    Here's hoping!

So I had this dream last night that I was at some dinner thing with my boys, and bf's cousin.  I was checking little mans ears at the dinner to make sure they were clean and I found a baby fried shrimp in his ear.  As crazy as that sounds, I didn't even seem crazy shocked that I had found that.  I said to him ( in the dream) if I find a shrimp in your other ear you are going to be in trouble.  WTF?  Well I didn't find a shrimp, I found some left over chicken strips.  I woke up laughing my ass off.  So funny. ( kind of) 

I heard today that if your child has the Justin Bieber haircut they could get a lazy eye.  From not using that eye enough.  Whew...I now have more to go on besides just saying its an outdated haircut.  My opinion!  Little man just said this morning he didn't want to get a haircut, he wanted it to grow out.  I now can tell him he may get a lazy eye.  ;)

Its National Sea Monkey Day!!   A big salute to all those Sea Monkey's.   Looking good!!

Thankful tidbit .     The week is half over!

Crazy mommy is off to her crazy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment