Thursday, May 17, 2012

RIP Donna Summer

5/17/2012

Let's start with ....  RIP Donna Summer!  Loved her growing up.  :(  Sad to hear.   I have been running all day.  So tired! 

So Keeping up with the Kardashians is coming back on.   I normally would be excited, but I hate Kim K so much I might just stop watching.  After that bullshit scam of a wedding, I just cannot stomach her.  She tweets pictures of herself all day long.  Ughh  She is such a media hound.  I truly feel she made a mockery of the meaning of marriage.   Love Bruce though!!

How about John Travolta?  Also known as Danny Zucko and Vinny Babarino.   What do you think? Could he really be grabbing and touching all these masseurs?  I think not, if its one cuckoo.  Several people are coming forward though.  Makes me sad!  They claim its a vicious tabloid agenda.  Hopefully!

I'm really having a craving for fried potatoes and onions.   I believe i'm going to start cutting up some potatoes.  Yum yum! 

Its World Hypertension Day!  So..... Do what you need to for hypertension. 

Thankful tidbit ....  That one child is already asleep and its 7:30  

Crazy mommy is out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment