Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tired

5/8/2012

Long day.  Little man had a muffins with mom breakfast today at 7:30.  So we had to get moving a little earlier today.  The line for muffins was crazy.  I almost just skipped it, but I was starving at that point.  I was also waiting for the terrential downpour to stop.  Left there went home did some laundry. Then went to the mall returned a bunch of things then picked little man up.  Who had a horrible day.  Has been pretty consistant with the bad days.  Then took him to religion.   I was so tired, and I was cozy in the recliner.  Next thing I know I had been asleep for almost 35 minutes.  Woke up and my mouth was open, drool running out.  I was embarrassed.  Sister Mary  said we tried to be as quiet as we could. 

Then the girl had a choir concert, I sat next to an over zealous grandpa.  I thought I'm here alone no other kids I'm going to relax for a half hour.  Nope!  This grandpa sits next to me and wants to chat.  Sits down and says, who are you, who you watching, where is she at, ughhhh he quieted down after that.  Thank goodness. 
We then had to leave halfway through, the girl had musical theater.  While I was sitting there I get an email, letting everyone know about the cub scout awards night.  Are you kidding me??  They just don't get it. 

(Friday morning)   Little man had a horrible stomach ache last night.  Hope it gets better today.  He was  really not feeling well.  Whined and moaned most of the night.

Choo Choo  It's National Train Day!  All aboard

Thankful tidbit ......  That little man might want to take a nap today .   ;)

Signing off -   Crazy mommy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment