Thursday, May 24, 2012

A nice warm day. Ahhhhhh

5/24/2012

     Well it is Thursday.  Do you know what that means?  Nothing really, just one day closer to the weekend.  We are moving in a couple of days, and I still feel like I have so much to do.  Well to be honest, I do have alot of things to get done.

I have to tell you, I love Seth Meyers.  He was on Live with Kelly this morning.  So so funny.  I just love his laugh.  I thought I loved Anderson Coopers laugh, but I think Seth may have him beat.  Every time I see him on something, I think he is so funny.   Love Seth Meyers! 

The girl had to write a report for D.A.R.E last week.  It was a big deal, as most things are in our family.  At the end of the report she had to add that she would pledge to be violence and drug free.  She didn't add that.  So the morning of the due date for the report, she starts flipping out, that she had forgotten to put the pledge in.     I told her the report looked good, and at the bottom of the page write in your own handwriting your pledge.  Omg, that is crazy ....  It would never be accepted.  Back and fourth we went.  Finally she just add s it like I suggested.   Comes home that day and says it was accepted and it was all ok.  Then yesterday she comes barreling in the door and says her report along with two others were chosen to be read in front of the whole school.  Glad she turned it in that day.  Very proud of her, But ughhhh she makes me crazy!! 

In the news today they said the best sunblock was Walgreens brand spf 50.  The worst brand to stay away from ( if you are wanting sunblock) is Hawaiian Tropic.  Well hello ..... Everyone knows that if you want the golden bronze glow you go for Hawaiin Tropic .  Duh!  

Today is Brothers Day and  dot dot dot doooooot dooooot (Morse Code Day)  Enjoy!!

Thankful tidbit ..... That I just got a small burst of energy!

Until the next time    xo

No comments:

Post a Comment