Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thirsty Thursday

5/3/2012

Its thirsty thursday.  I feel like I just cannot wet my whistle enough.   I'm so thirsty today. 

The girl says tonight how she can't wait for Summer vacation.  I'm really like why?  All these kids have done all week is argue and bicker the minute they walk in the door from school.  After they are done arguing, then they are bored.  I get so tired of hearing ........  I'm bored! There is nothing to do.  Tonight I said , I got some things you can do.  Start cleaning.  Ughhhhh  OMG.  Clean?  Yep!!!!    I really dread summer vacation. 

So let's discuss this lady in the news that took her very young and fair skinned as hell daughter tanning.  Hmmmm I admit as fair skinned as she was she probably could have gotten a contact burn from another room.   Joking!   How about that mother?  Are you serious?  I almost vomited looking at her.  That nose was swelled up and ready to burst .  It looked like she had a leather mitt over her face.  Then she says as serious as can be, I think people are blowing this out of proportion.  Really burnt marshmallow?  I bet her insides are like ashes.. That's right she is an ashhole.   Madness. 

I was out mowing the grass tonight.  Well half of the grass.  This little boy comes by.  Not little , probably  junior high age .  He is on his skate board.  We had new roads put in last fall or whenever.  His skateboard goes off the road a little, and snaps that skate board as hard as can be right into his privates.  I was like a wild person out there.  I didn't know whether to laugh hysterically, ignore it, or help him.  I also didn't want to embarrass him.  Honest to goodness, I was fighting the laughter so hard.  He is laying on the ground crying.  I felt sooooo bad .  I asked him if he was alright . He kinda groans..... Then says, yea  I'm ok.  I asked him if he wanted some ice.  He declined!  I bet he is icing those down tonight.  Poor kid.  It's a busy street.  There is always action out there. 

It's lumpy rug day.  Don't straighten your rugs up till tomorrow.  ;)   Tomorrow is bird day.  Ughhhh  There will be no celebrating for me.  After the way these crows have carried on the last few morning s.  I thought they were in heat or killing each other.  Way to loud!

Thankful tidbit ......... Bedtime!

Signing off -   Crazy mommy  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment