Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2/15/2012

Happy Belated Valentines Day!


It's been a few days.  I am just letting everyone know that my youngest son is in the hospital.  If my blogs are spotty, please bear with me!  Thanks!!

How was every one's big day?  By big day I mean Valentines Day!  Mine as I said was spent in the hospital with my son.  My other two children spent their evening with my dad.  They went to Cracker Barrel.  YUM!  That sounds so good right now.  I called the girl while they were eating.  She proceeded to tell me what was on her plate!  Jealous I was.  I love the hash brown casserole there. I am sure they  had a nice dinner.

The girl also has a slightly sprained ankle.  This coming Saturday is her first JO Volleyball match!  Go figure!  I am hoping ice and her brace will do the trick.  Keep your fingers crossed.  When she was going to the doctor the other day, I said you may just have to sit out a week.  WHAT???  That was her response.  I have worked so hard, and we are so close to the first match.  Well I guess that means toughing it out.  She didn't like that comment, but it is true.  She has worked hard.  I am very proud of her.

The middle one probably had his last Valentines day at school. Next year he will be in third grade.  I think they stop it then.  I asked him if there was someone special he would like to give a valentine to.  He responded with, everyone in my class deserves a special valentine.  Especially Mark, he is the fastest kid in second grade!  Now you see where his priorities are!  The faster the kid the more important.  I love that innocence in kids.  The are so serious when they say that stuff, and you are ready to bust out laughing .

There is a volunteer in the Ronald McDonald  area of the hospital that I am in.  She is probably 80 ish.  I was totally watching the news as I am typing this.  She comes over to me and says, "Do you mind if I change that channel?" I said no that is fine.  She proceeds to tell me that her favorite show is on.  Oh well that is fine, feel free to change it.  I let her know.  All of a sudden.......Bang Maury Povich is on!  Seriously? Maury? Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy a good .... Who is your baby daddy episode from time to time.  I don't expect this 80 ish year old lady to enjoy this.  She is so tuned in and commenting on everything!  I asked her , "Do you think he will be the baby daddy?"  No way!  That young lady looks awfully nervous.  She blurted back without skipping a beat.

I need to go check back in,  Have a great National Gumdrop Day!



Thankful tidbit.......   Great doctors and old ladies that watch Maury!  

See you all soon!      Crazy mommy is signing off!   xox

No comments:

Post a Comment