Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hello Saturday! It's so nice to see you.

2/4/2012

Happy saturday everyone.  I just love saturday's, especially when the bf (boyfriend) takes one of the kids to work with him.   Yep..little man went to work today.  I woke up to a picture   on my phone of him putting boxes together for a rush order that needed shipped.  From what I heard he was kicking butt doing it .They said he could run circles around the guy that normally does it!  

Very excited.....We are going to the Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Dallas Mavericks game tonight.  My first one of the year.   5th row seats!!  Whoo hoo!  Sometimes the closer I am the more intense I become.   Keep your fingers crossed that I make it though the whole game.  Just kidding.  I need to make it through half time.   Ha ha. 

So, I found this list on the internet.  Everyday of the year is a holiday of some sort.  This is the most ludicrous thing I have seen.  Today is  Create a vacuum day.  What the heck?   I know it is crazy.  What is even more crazier is that we missed yesterdays holiday.   National Cordova Ice Worm Day!  I apologize to everyone.  I should have been more on top of this nonsense!  Now we have gone and missed ice worm day.  Hope everyone enjoys their weekend. 

Thankful tidbit.    Cavs tickets.  

See you next time....  Crazy mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment