Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Trying to get over the hump....

2/29/2012

Happy Leap Day!   It's very hard trying to explain this day to my younger ones.  They are like huh??  What?  Why?   I just respond with....yea I don't get it either.  Just happens! They bought that response and moved on.  Whew!  Sometimes I can come up with some good ones.  Other times I got nothing! 

Ughhh don't you hate when you eat a cookie or a cracker in bed and you think you had been so careful.  Then you go to get cozy and all of a sudden it's like your laying in a bed of crumbs.  I almost never eat in my room, but I was eating a cracker earlier laying in bed. It looks like I crushed the bag up and dumped it on my bed.  

My middle guy comes in my room earlier and blurts out....shoo weeee what's that horrible smell?  It's me , I tell him.  What is it?  Well it's bio freeze ( BenGay).  The girl and I were working on some volleyball skills yesterday.  Ouch.  I'm sore.  I woke up this morning wondering why I was in so much pain.  Then it clicked.  Volleyball!  Just can't do it like I used to.  Not that I every did that, but it's hard getting older.  Things don't work or bounce back as quick.  It was fun practicing some skills with her though.  Worth the soreness!  She really is a great girl, I'm so proud her. 

Thankful tidbit ......... bedtime.

Until the next time - Crazy Mommy  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment