Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday madness....

2/6/2012

Well it's over!  The superbowl has come and gone.  I consider myself a sports fan (fanatic) , but I'm not really a big superbowl girl.  I feel like the hype and commercials are overrated.  To be honest I actually slept through most of the game last night.  The commercials I did see  were pretty blah, in my opinion.  I woke up in time to eat some chili and watch Madonna.  What did everyone think?  I thought she sounded ok.  Maybe she was lip synching, not sure.  I felt she looked pretty awkward dancing.  However for 50 years old ...  She looked damn good!  I just am happy there was no wardrobe malfunction!  A good good 50 or not,  that's the last thing I want to see.  

My daughter went to a volleyball party this weekend.  The new mom of the year let the girls do blind make-overs.  ???  I was like you are right she is mom of the year!  To let 10 or 12 girls put blindfolds  on and start slinging make up, definitely deserves that award.  Don't get me wrong....... I had that title at one time.  I think it was 2 or 3 years ago, probably a ninth bday party where there was a certain dance contest going on.  I  believe I won that contest by doing the kick worm forward and backward.  I also believe I tried to follow up the next year with some new moves.  Didn't go over as well.   I guess when you turn 10,  your mom dancing at your bday isn't as cool.  Whatever.  

For everyone that is wondering......It's Lame Duck Day!  So for all you lame ducks out there, enjoy! 

Thankful tidbit.......  Help.  I'm thankful for the help I receive from my family.  Thanks!

Until next time -   Crazy mommy  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment