Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hmmmmm


2/23/2012

Happy Thursday everyone!  It's National Banana  Bread Day!  Yum Yum.   That's one thing I have never made.  I have made alot of desserts and breads.  Never banana bread.  I hear it is super easy!  Wish I had some right now.   Mmmmm   FYI  It is also Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day.  To be honest with you, I have never made those either. 

So did everyone get their ashes yesterday, that was supposed to.  My kids have been racking their brains on what they were going to give up for lent.   The girl wanted to give up her cellie.  I thought no.  I need to reach her at times.  So she went with her ipod.  Which I thought was a pretty big sacrifice.   The middle one gave up gum.  Third year in a row.  Which will also be difficult.  He is not a big sweet eater, but loves him some chewing gum.  Little man gave up ice cream.  I'm calling it now, won't last!  We'll see.  I gave up cussing.  Darn it!  Wow I struggled with typing that. 

I can't believe this, but all three of my kids are laying down for bed.  It's 7:45.  Whoo hoo.  It's going to be a good rest of the evening.  I see an uninterrupted bath.  Wow that only happens every blue moon. 

Did everyone see that Zac Efron dropped a condom out of his pocket at the Dr. Suess premire?  What the cuss?  His publicist said recently that he had been trying to shake that Troy Bolton/ High School Musical/ Squeaky Clean Image.  Did it!!  I mean seriously Zac.  Don't boys put condoms in their wallet ?  Especially at a Dr. Suess movie.  Things that make you go hmmmm. 

Thankful tidbit........ Uninterrupted Baths.   Hopefully!!  

Good night.    Crazy Mom!  

1 comment:

  1. WOW glad i,m not catholic,, i dont have many things to give up ,,,jus sayin,,,so go take your very needed relaxing bath,,,w/ a glass of wine

    ReplyDelete