Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm back and crazier than ever!

2/21/2012

Well hello there.  Sorry about the huge delay.  We got back home yesterday after being gone for over a week.  The three munchkins and myself under the same roof, feels so good! The little man is out of the hospital and doing better.  Thank goodness.  

So the girl had her first volleyball tournament over the weekend.  I was not sure what to expect.  If you remember I did not play volleyball.  We get there bright and early saturday morning.....this place is a packed mad house.  I'm figuring it out as we go.  The first game comes along and the girl has a horrible way to go. Bad serving, bad setting, bad passing and I'm starting to think what the hell did we get ourselves into.  The game ends and we lose!  She comes over and is crying her big green eyes out .    I felt so bad for her.  I mean she did stink.  I told her, look you have never played and you made this team with all these girls that have been playing for years.  You got the first game out of the way, get out there and play how you are taught.   She got better and better every game and gained some confidence. 

My middle guy is still trying to figure out how to get his own room.  Seriously?  Give it up! You and your brother are 18 months apart, you two will probably share a room for a long time. 

I'm so tired, I have been dragging lately.  Can't seem to get any get up and go.  I'm thinking I totally need some of that Toddler & Tiara gogo juice.  It hops those little girls up, I gotta believe it would hop up a 40 year old.  You know coffee after seven can keep a 40 year old up half the night .   Go go juice has got to be a sure thing. 

How about that dad in North Carolina that shot up his daughters laptop for constantly disrespecting her parents.  You go dad!   How do you like them apples little girl?  Now that is how you get someones attention.  

Thankful tidbit.....    Home!

Crazy mommy is out of here !    Xo

1 comment: