Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yummy Day!

2/9/2012

As I am laying on my bed surrounded by candy wrappers, I am thanking the dear lord for this National Chocolate Day!   Yum Yum!    I believe this day should be added to the week somehow.  Of course we would have to add National Diabetic Day to the next  24 hours. 

Remember all the info I gave you yesterday about our trip to the Cleveland Clinic.  How the doctors asked my son to just be a good listener.  Which was an insult and a slap in the face because of his issues and disability.  Well he was removed from school today, massive meltdown etc....  Guess that dr couldn't get through to him.  Hmmm  

For all of you that are deciding how you are going to vote this year, let me fill you in on a special tidbit.  Supposedly Republicans have more orgasims than Democrats.   I even re read this a few times to make sure I was correct.  Being that I am a democrat,  ( Insert sad face now)  I wanted to have my facts straight.  Big thumbs up to Mitt Romney.  Lol   

So for dinner this evening, it was a very hard cooked meal of frozen waffles and cereal.  The middle child says, that I'm not going to win an award for this dinner.  Really?  I guess it's a good thing that I'm not looking to win that award.  I am sure I'm not even in the running.  After therapy, doctors appointments, traveling, homework with three kids, emotional breakdown s and removal from school, a perfect looking dinner is not on the menu.  They are lucky I didn't throw a loaf of bread out there and yell......have at it!

I'm off to wash the syrup off the dinner plates. 

Thankful tidbit........  That I can change my vote to republican this year.   Whoop whoop! 

Signing off-     Crazy Mommy   xo

No comments:

Post a Comment