Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blahhhhhh

3/4/2012

Good morning!  Well I'm at another vb tournament.  We lost the first one.  On a good note, the girl is playing better.  Looking more comfortable.  Still early though hopefully they can get a few wins and she can keep getting better.    I have a headache and listening to all these whistles and balls bounce is torture. 

The little man is not doing well.  Really struggling.  He is verbally, emotionally, and physically out of control.  He is very hard to deal with.  Lately it has been getting harder and harder every day.  It is very difficult when you feel like you do everything in your power to help or heal your child. Nothing works or is working. Frustrating. I hate to see him that way. People don't like being around him when he is like that. Breaks my heart when people look at him like he is a monster.  I would give anything in this world for him to have some peace.  Hopefully he will find some soon.  I know he doesn't like feeling this way.

It's National Holy Experiment Day!  Hmmmm  I know.   I wonder of it's Holy Experiment Day as in religious holy.   Or HOLY Experiment Day as in that's a crazy experiment.  To each is own.  

Thankful.....  For Advil!!  Ahhh

Crazy mommy is a sad mommy today.  Next game is starting ....wish us well!

No comments:

Post a Comment