Monday, March 19, 2012

Laugh, laugh, and chocolate.

3/19/2012

It's Monday again.  Doesn't it seem like Monday was just here.  What a great weekend it was. This weather has been wonderful.  I love it .  Im still cautious that we may have one more snow storm, however I'm totally loving this. 

I have got alot of info for you today.  It's National Laugh Day!  Tell your favorite joke.  It's also National Chocolate Week.  Finally, a holiday I can obsess about.  The first chocolate day is Chocolate Caramel.  So get your box of chocolate caramels, and start telling jokes. 

Knock knock......
Who's there?
Irish....
Irish who?
Irish you a belated happy st. patty's day!!! Now that's a funny!

So the girl had vb this weekend.  A tournament in Toledo.  They won the silver bracket.  It was good for them.  The girl played very well.  I am so proud of her.  It is her first year, and she gets better every week.  She really has that desire.  ;) 

Have you heard about that show on HBO, that is called Luck?  Well .....I'm not totally sure of what it is all about, something about raising race horses , I think.  Three horses have died during production.  Which is very sad. I think it is already airing, I was excited to watch, looked good.  I guess they have canceled the series due to the deaths of these horses.  Luck?  I think not. 

So the bf and I go out for a few hours on Saturday.  Nothing crazy.  His friend owns an Irish bar.  We go have breakfast, then decide we will shoot over to his place for a few beers before it gets crazy.   Wrong!!  At 11 am, there were so many drunk people in one place.  I hate going somewhere when you are totally sober and everyone else is not. It is like you are pregnant and going out for New Years Eve!  Not that much fun.  It turned out ok.  Actually it was great people watching.  I watched a couple that was about 55-60 years old, making out like it was there job.  Seriously?  This lady dropped her sunglasses about three times.  I picked them up for her twice, then the third time I was like  you are on your own lady bird, and  I don't like birds!   Then this other lady comes walking by handing out shots, I asked her how much they were?  Free she said, I made them at home to bring out to bars.  ????  WTH?  Ummm no thanks.  Then we decide we had enough, go to leave and there is two five or six year olds sitting on the black top in the parking lot playing cards.  Like where is your parents?  Probably necking in the bar.  Which I heard that also Saturday.  Necking!  Been awhile since that word was thrown around.  Hope everyone enjoyed their SPD. ( St Patty's Day)

Thankful tidbit ..... Jameson/ soda at 11 am on SPD!

Until next time     -Crazy Mommy xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment