Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Love this weather

3/14/2012

Oh so tired today.....was up very late finishing my third book of the trilogy 50 Shades of Grey.   I have read all three in about 2 1/2 weeks.  Lets just say WOW!!

Thought we would all go for a walk last night, my mom came over and the whole fam damily heads out for a nice leisurely walk.  Yea right!   Little man chose to ride his bike. About a block into it he has a breakdown, not the bike, him.  He decided he wanted to walk.  I said well you can't walk because you have your bike, and I can't ride it home.  After a huge ordeal, we decide to just head back home.  So about five minutes later the middle one comes running up.  He was bored, so came back to.  At least my mom and the girl had a nice walk.  So we then decide to play some volleyball in the yard.  That was pretty hilarious.  My middle guy was my partner. My mom was the girls.  Little man was the ball boy.  Which is scary when he decides to be the ball boy. He normally gets the ball then just throws it over the fence.  He actually did ok fetching the volleyball.  Lol  which is good because I was tired and getting sore from chasing the ball down.  After awhile I shut the game down, because the girl had musical theater.  She then starts throwing a fit, because its never ever enough and I'm a very boring mom.   Whatever! 

My little guy has slept with me for a few nights. I over hear him talking to his brother. He says well I think I'm moving my stuff into mommy's room, so I guess you will finally get your own room.  This sets the whole evening into a tailspin.  I tell the little one.....you are 7, we do not share a room, you share a room with your brother, you are not moving anything into my room.  I then ask the middle one.....why do you believe what he says? You don't believe anything else.  He is not moving or sharing a room with me.  You have a room that you two share.  Get used to it.  Enough with the bedroom already.  He was like....why can't you and little man share a room?   Ughhhhhh  I simply say, its against the law!  

Just want to say Happy Birthday to my dad.  You are a wonderful father and Papa.  Thank you for all your support and unconditional love.  I love you with all my heart!  Enjoy your day!   Xxxooo

Its National Potato Chip Day and No Smoking Day.....so quit smoking and eat a bag of chips.  Hmmmm

Thankful tidbit......  I'm thankful for my dad!!

Crazy mommy is off to do alot of laundry and cleaning.     :(         xo

No comments:

Post a Comment