Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring has sprung !

3/20/2012

Happy Spring!  Another gorgeous day and it is only day two of chocolate week.  

The girl is at musical theater class.  She is extremely lucky she got to come. After asking over and over for her to do some chores, I snap.  Then she had the nerve to argue back .  Like really argue.  I was so mad.  I just don't understand why kids think they can say or do what they want.  Well not in my house.  I told her when you get a family you can do it your way.  Until then.....I'm in charge!   Then as we were totally arguing the middle one is tapping me on the shoulder.  I finally snap at him, and say WHAT DO YOU NEED?  He looks at me like I am crazy and asks ......Can I have an apple?   Ummmmm seriously?  Yes get an apple , there is 6 of them on the table.  Then little man says, man she is grouchy.  You betcha!!!

So I decide to run over to the gas station while I'm waiting to pick up a bottle of wine, for later.  I left with the girl in such a huff I left my wallet at home.    I have Dance Moms on tonight.  I might just need to pass on tonights episode.  I normally get  pretty hyped up from all the dance instructor nonsense, not sure I need it this evening.  Especially without wine!  Lol 

Little man had religion today.  It had been several weeks since he had gone.  Boy....he sure missed Sister Mary Allen.  He hugged on her the whole time.  Even listened half the time.  :)   Then asked her if she had a boyfriend.  Well first of all she is a nun, second of all she is almost 80.  It was time to head out at that point. 

Thankful tidbit. ....   45 minutes of religion, I got to clean my purse out.  Finally!

Crazy mommy is crazy and tired! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes take advantage of the little down time ,,,clean your purse,,balance your ck.book or,,,,just close your eyes & relax a min. Dont sweat the small stuff,,,sassy mouth is another thing ,,dont let that happen . hang in & hang on for dear life ...

    ReplyDelete