Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thankful Tuesday

3/27/2012

It's thankful Tuesday.  You know what I am thankful for...... That I am not January Jones. ( Aka Betty Draper on Mad Men )  This cuckoo had a baby about 8 months ago. ( Totally not sure how old her baby is)  Anyway, after she had her baby she kept the placenta, dried it out, then made vitamins out of it.   Said something along the line of .....we are one of the few mammals that don't eat our baby s placenta.    Uhhh ughh insert vomit noise now!  I got extremely sick to my stomach thinking it had to come out of me.  Like, I wanted to leave it in.  Betty Draper is a horrible mother anyway, so just goes to show you.  

The girl got a ride to her musical theater class tonight.  Whoo hoo.  Which I am sure my mom is more happier than me.  She had been coming over on Tuesday nights to watch the boys for me.  Thanks mom!   However when the girl was leaving and little man found out where she was going, he became awfully ticked that he had to stay home with me.  You know the worst mom ever,  all my pants are made for big people, and I have a mole on my face that looks like dirt or mud ...... His words not mine!  I thought I deserved the MOY (mom of the year award)  Last week I packed the kids lunches two different days and remembered middle boy s  snack 3 out of 5 days.  According to little man, not deserving of the award.    Hmmmm  I better get it together. 

Every day middle one comes home with stains all over his jeans,  holes in  his coats, clothes ruined  etc...  All from playing football, basketball, dodgeball  or whatever sport he can run,  jump and dive in.  Today he walks in and he is being a little goofy acting.  The girl is standing behind him rolling her eyes.  I actually thought her eyes we're going to get stuck she was moving them around so much.  I ask him how his day was..... He is like fine, it was fine.  The whole time he is saying it I see a big mark/cut on his forehead.  Oh my goodness, what happened.... I ask him.  Oh that, he says.  I was just going up for an interception and when I fell to the ground ( with the ball) some kid ran me over and kicked me in  the face.   I got the interception!  Oh well then, as long as you protected that football in second grade recess.  I guess all is good.  The girl is like dying, still rolling her big green eyes all over the place, saying that any other time he would be crying about that.  I told her to hush, he got the interception.....what more does she want!!   Girls?!?!  This coming from my daughter that informed me she was doing well in her ncaa bb pool at school.   She has 2 of the 4  going into the final four.  Maybe I don't deserve the MOY award.   Reality check!!!!

Thankful Tidbit.....   The girl might win us some $5 for gambling in fifth grade!  Joking, not really thankful for that.  I was hoping it would be $10.

Crazy Mommy is off to enjoy a few more minutes alone!!!!!  Ahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment