Monday, March 5, 2012

Manic Monday!

3/5/2012

It's another Manic Monday....remember that song?  Uh yea, I sure do.   Took little man to Monday morning appointnent in Cleveland.  Went ok.  No crazy happenings today.  Whew.   Only had one appointnent , so we actually got back by noon.  Nice!! 

The girl and her vb team won the silver bracket yesterday.  Was very happy for the team!  On our way home yesterday she keeps asking me all these questions about snow days.  If we get an inch of snow will they cancel?  No!  How about two inches?  On and on.  Ugh she really wanted a snow day.  Well what if it's windy and we get two inches?  I said plan on going!  Are you kidding me?  Wake up this morning and we did get some snow.  I didn't expect to get that much.  All of a sudden I start hearing delays and cancellations.  I said you gotta be kidding me.   Thank goodness it did not affect our school system.  I so could not handle a snow day.  It's all fun and games till 9:30am .  Then they are bored out of their minds.  Want to be entertained.  Not today.  Mom of the year (joking) was off duty!! 

Enjoy Multiple Personalities Day.  I swear I read that.  This one totally fits our house.. We ordered pizza tonight for the celebration.  Whoo hoo

Thankful tidbit ......   Snow plows!   ;)

Until next time -   Crazy mommy  xo


No comments:

Post a Comment