Monday, March 26, 2012

Brrrr......


3/26/2012

Another weekend has come and gone quickly.  It's amazing!   It was a very emotional weekend .  Little man has been off.  I'm feeling like I'm holding on by a thread, and that is slipping away as well.  I get so confused with that saying t
hat God wouldn't give you this life  if he didn't think you could handle it.  I am pretty sure I can't handle much more, hopefully God will take note!  I have such a short fuse sometimes ,  I immediatly feel guilty for feeling that way, or out of control.  The last few months I keep feeling like I have used up my alloted amount of tears.  Then just as think that......boom  water works central.  I am aware things really could be worse.  They just are not great for us right now. 

On the bright side of things it is create your own holiday day.   So I'm thinking of something special for myself. 

Omg ......Did you see that some lady dumped white flour all over Kim Kardashian.  I think that is so funny.  She bugs me to death.  I like the others, just not her !  I did however just buy a nail polish from their line.  The one I got was a very pretty red . The name was Sealed With a Kris.  Too bad that didn't last!!  Hopefully the polish last longer than their marriage.   I would love to see someone dump flour all over that Abbie Lee Miller the dance instructor from Dance Moms.  Lol  Now that would be hilarious!!    I am still tuning in though on Tuesday nights.  Crazy I know. 

Thankful tidbit........  The 45 minutes I just had while Little man was in an appointment.   Ahhhh

Crazy mommy is outta here.  Xo

Ps.   My horoscope just came through.  It said if you mess with a Capricorn......they will snap right before your eyes. Ummmmm hello!!   Beware people!!   Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment