Sunday, March 11, 2012

Smile!

3/11/2012

Good morning.  It's a beautiful day!  So glad the kids get to play outside some.  Hopefully they will run some energy off.  Had a pretty calm weekend.  Thank goodness, because today through Thursday I have 2-3 appointments a day.  Time to start gearing up.  

I was trying to make some copies of photos yesterday.  Wow what a hassle.  Went to a Wallgreens, I look and look for my memory card could not find it.  Finally just decide to make a copy or two from my phone SD card.  Sit at the machine and the 16 year old girl says oh that machine isn't working.  Seriously?  I had been standing here for 10 minutes in front of you looking and figuring it out.  You decide to tell me now.  I pack it up and leave.  Then go to Target.  The machine won't load my card.  Ughhh  so ther other machine starts working, and the two pics I want are not on the memory card.  They were in my gallery, not on the card.   Ughhhhh  I leave and go to Starbucks.  Try loading the pics and sending them through my phone to Cvs.  Yea  I get a confirmation , order went through.  I get there and the pics are 4x6.  I wanted 8x7. So I say can I just make a copy and make these bigger?  Sure after these 15 people get their passport pictures done .  Ummmm forget it. Totally forget it.  Other than that.   Calm as can be!  Now it's Sunday...getting ready to watch Kentucky and Ohio State basketball.  Can't wait!  Have a great day!

Thankful tidbit.....  Relaxation!

Until next time.  -  Crazy mommy  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment