Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy hump day? I think not !!

3/28/2012

It's been a long hump day.....and it's only 5:30.   Little man struggled at school today, was removed from his lengthy day of three hours. Only got an hour and half in.    I thought I would pop my top.   It's crazy, some days I feel like I can take on the world.  Other days I feel like why bother.  I do come to  come to my senses after my mini breakdowns.  He can't help alot of his problems, it is my job to bother.  
Problem number 2....... The playstation 3 is not working.    This is not good.  Not good at all.  The middle one is about to have a breakdown of his own.  This is his get away when little man is on the rampage.  After being on the phone to a far away foreigner, they tell me I need to send it in to get a new disk drive.  Go figure, and would I want to pay the $100 up front  so when I'm ready to send it in, I'm all set! Ummmm NO!  Have a good day Sony and screw off!

The girl is at vb.  I'm one short of a trio tonight.  Well for another hour anyway. She will blow in like a hurricane though.  Always does, especially after vb.   As I was cleaning the boys room today, I found some crazy things.  First of all I found a whole bowl of Goldfish Cracker s.  Now mind you, we have not had those in over two weeks.  Nice, I know.   Then I found two panty liners under their bed.  Clean ones.  The girl is learning all about that at school, and that was her parting gift.  Well the liners were stuck on the bed.  Last but certainly not least, there was a cup with what I'm sure used to have chocolate milk in it.  Not pretty and not a pleasant smell.

Here is an FYI....  It is National Something on a Stick Day.  So ladies if you are stumped on what to make for dinner tonight, or looking for the MOY award.  Get those Corndogs out and start nuking.  Yum yum!  It's also hot tub day.  So you can fill those belly s with food on a stick, then take a relaxing hot tub experience.  I personally think Something on a Stick day should be in July.  In honor of all the shady carnivals and fairs.

Thankful tidbit ........  That I'm out of Corndogs ! 

Crazy mommy is signing off.   xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment