Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Headache, headache, headache

3/7/2012

The girl jammed her finger yesterday, playing Just Dance.  I just cringed knowing she had volleyball tonight.  I did give her the option of staying home from practice.  She said no, it would be ok.  She went. There just isn't much you can do for a jammed finger.  At least  we didn't have a huge fight over it.  There are times when she wants me to do something magical to make something feel better.  As magical as I am,  sometimes I just can't come through. 

The middle guy hated life today.  He took the wrong snack to school.  He took an apple nutrigrain bar when he meant to take some  cheese cracker s with peanut butter.  Was so grouchy over that when he came home.  Then complained all night about being bored.  I was like seriously....you have a Wii, Playstation 3, way too many toys, books, art supplies, back yard , balls,  golf clubs, etc....  Well he didn't want to play with any of that.  I asked him if he wanted to play cards.  Nope!  I said well you are on your own.  I don't have anything else for you. 

The little man had to go to the ER today.  Had some sort of episode or reaction to something.  Very very scary!  He just goes through so much all the time.  It really breaks my heart .  He said why did God give him this life.  What answer do you give your child when they ask that question.  Especially when they are in the middle of medical crisis.  I hope my baby boy can get some peace in his life soon.  He deserves it. 

Thankful tidbit .........  Migraine meds!!!!!

Good night!  Crazy mommy is zzzzzzzzz

Ps. Tomorrow is Be Nasty Day.  Gives everyone a chance to tell someone off!  You mean that isn't every day?  Joking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment