Monday, April 23, 2012

Moody Monday

4/23/2012

Ahhhhhh..... Its been a few days.   I definatly did not want to get up today.  I really hate mondays. I like them because the kids are headed back to school , but mondays also mean an hour drive for appointments.  Things were pretty rushed this morning.  I get myself and little man in the car, head down the street and realize I forgot his folder with his medical info. Turn around head back.  Back on the road, and I realize I forgot to leave my daughter her house key.   Turn around again, get home and realize I did leave it.    Then it was super duper windy today.   I was all over the road.  Just  a long monday morning.  The afternoon was better, except for little man got a  kazoo from my mom.  So it was a little loud.  All I could think about was Bobby losing his kazoo on Brady Bunch.  He blamed Cindy, and Tiger the dog did it.  Anyone remember this?   I really loved me some Brady Bunch.   Every time my kids are playing with the ball, I always tell them ....... Mom  always says don't play ball in the house.  Always a lesson to be learned on that show.  

I want all the ladies to keep their chin up on this one.  I heard the percentage of women getting chin implants is on the rise.  This is due to the way ladies look on their phone/skype and their computer chatting.  Ladies are not finding them selves very attractive while chatting.  So they are running out and getting an implant to hopefully make their selves look better.  You can't really be sure though.  What if that is not the answer.  Maybe you just don't look good on camera.  Hmmmm maybe the chin implant is not the answer.

So the girl comes home today and needs three scientific questions that she can ask some big scientist this week at school, while they are skyping him.  Let me think.  I said maybe you can ask him ...... Hmmmm....let me see.   I give up.  Go ask papa, I tell her. I will help the middle one with spelling.  I'm so not good at homework anymore.  Lets be honest, I was never good at homework.  Needless to say they got some good brainy questions. 

It's National Zucchini Day.  They say they choose this day, because people are not sick of zucchini yet.  Good idea.  

Thankful tidbit ..... Sleep time is around the corner.  

Crazy mommy signing off  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment