Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lazy Saturday

4/13/2012  ~    4/14/2012

Friday the 13th.  Well do you believe all the hoopla about this day?  Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't.  Just when I think things aren't weird or different on this day,  something totally crazy will happen and make me rethink all my sanity.  

Well the middle kid got home and the girl left at the same time.  I love Spring Break!  Just wish little man was headed to a sleepover.  Lol

It's now 4/14/2012 ......    I fell asleep last night while typing this.  Thats what happens when you try to blog in bed.   After I dozed off last night, I woke up to the start of Silence of the Lambs.  Now that is a blast from the past.  I pretty much watched it all. Then was scared out of my mind.  I hate and always have hated scary movies.  There is something with Silence of the Lambs  that I just can't turn it off.  Maybe it's Anthony Hopkins.  Love him!!  The bf loves scary movies.   All of them, everyone every made.  Last week Michael Myers was on.  I was scared to death.  I took a melatonin just to go to sleep and not wake up.  I've always been a scardy cat. 

Might take the kids to the 3 Stooges movie.  Not my style either, But the kiddos will like it.  I would like to go see Titanic 3d.  I know that ship has sailed. However,  I did hear it was amazing in 3d.  We'll see, I really feel like laying on the couch all day.  ;) 

Is it bad to want to make cupcakes at 7:30 in the morning?  I think that sounds like a delicious breakfast.  Not healthy, but delicious.    I'm sure I will settle for oatmeal.  That does sound good as well.  Little man asked me a yesterday , if I was ever going to be that mom that cooks breakfast for her kids?  Ummmm  No.  WTH?  The girl always eats breakfast at school.  The middle one always eats cereal, with an occasional toast breakfast.  Little man just eats due to his meds. He gets up early and eats different things.  So who would I be cooking for ?  Myself?  I do cook pancakes etc on the weekends.  So I guess I'm sticking with the no, I will probably not be the mom that cooks breakfast for her kids.  :(    Again no MOY award!   

Today is Stop and look at the sky day.   It's a very grey view, however take the time.

Thankful tidbit .......  There is no eggs for cupcakes. 

Until the next time ~   CM

No comments:

Post a Comment