Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another day

4/12/2012

Wheeww.... Wednesday was truly a struggle to get through.  I did have all three of my kids under the same roof last night.  However the girl was out playing most of the day.  Then this morning I got a call for the middle one to go play with his favorite cousin. The one he stayed with earlier in the week.  Then my dad called to get him.  He is going straight from there to my dads for the night.  Then the girl gets jealous, thinking she hasn't done much this week.  So she works it out that she will go to my dads when he drops off the middle one.  Then have my dad take her to her friends on saturday for the night.  I know.   It's hard to keep up.  I got dizzy typing it. 

I read in the news today about the "boyzilian".  Which is equal to the woman's brazilian bikini wax.   Now I will be honest, I wouldn't totally rule out a brazilian.  However, I'm not planning one either.  I sure don't want to think about a woman getting one, I'm not even trying to picture it.  So I sure don't want to picture a man getting this done.  It said this is not only popular in the gay world, straight men are getting it done as well.  Yuk! 

This may blow you away ........ Today is Big Wind Day, and it's not even windy.  I saw this day coming for over a week.  I was hoping with all my being that it would be windy as hell.  :(   However it is National Grilled Cheese Day.  In honor of this day, I made myself a delicious grilled cheese and tomato sandwich.  Yum yum. 

So who loves Anderson Cooper?  I do.  I think he is funny, smart and handsome.  He has the most infectious laugh.  Omg  If you have the chance download  Anderson cooper s laugh.   Love It!!!!  On the radio they were playing all these clips of his laughter.  I actually had the biggest smile and was laughing my butt off listening to him.

The girl is wanting my to play Scrabble.  Seriousl  Does she not know that I play Words with Friends all day long.  I get beat all day, but I play.  The worst thing is that I play against little man's teacher.   Beat, beat and beat.  Ughhh   Now I have age requirements.  You have to be under 12 to play me.  Even then things are shaky!!   

Thankful tidbit ......  Grilled cheese day.  Love!

Crazy mommy is heading out into the sunshine.  Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment