Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!!

4/8/2012

Happy Easter.  I have been having a few problems with my blog site, I tried to publish a blog on friday and saturday and both wouldn't go through.  Here's hoping this one does.   Fingers crossed!!

So today is Easter.  My kids are so excited.  They are thrilled that their Lenten sacrifices have come to an end.  The girl had given up her ipod.  I honestly believe she never touched it , or anyone else's. She is excited to get it back.  The middle one gave up bubble gum.  Two years in a row he has given this up.  It is a huge deal for him.   He loves his gum.  He can't wait  to start chomping and blow some bubbles.  Little man gave up ice cream.  Didn't go so well.    I am glad my kids  take their sacrifices seriously.  Well the older two.   They really feel it is important after what Jesus sacrificed for us.  It's amazing to watch and listen to kids talk about religion and what they believe.  To see the strength of their beliefs is touching.  Little man is fired up.  He and Sister Mary made a whole scene for Easter weekend.  He was excited to come home today to check his scene to see if Jesus was still in the  tomb.   Nope!  He has risen!!!!! 

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter! 

Crazy mommy is off to hop down the bunny trail...

No comments:

Post a Comment