Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sooo tired.

4/24/2012

The girl is at musical theater, and the boys and I are in the car.  It is not going well.  The middle one almost wouldn't even come.  Little man wants to get out and play in the parking lot .   I just want them both to stop arguing with each other about how horrible it is to be here for 45 minutes.    Just hush!!!!!!  To top things off there are 4 goofball girls that are playing tag outside the main door in about a 8 ft area.  Seriously ??  These girls are on my last nerve.  I was aggravated with  their very goofy selves last week.  The whole 45 minutes I was here they were singing some stupid song.  Some of it was in Spanish.   They kept saying the same three or four spanish words.  The one girl was taping them on her phone.  They are screaming and yelling.   I know I need a chill pill, but where are the moms?  The middle one said they are not even cute.  Lol   Now they are climbing on the glass window sills.   Ok.  I'm done!  Sorry.  Things could be worse, they could be drinking hand sanitizer like the tweens are doing in California. 

Little man just fell asleep!  Thank goodness.  He yelled scootchie out the window about 50 times.  Not sure what he meant, but I'm sure it was supposed to rhyme with "scootchie. "

I got my weekly email today from the cub scouts.  Wanting to know if I would be willing to come and help set up for a end of the year party .  Ummmm Nope.  My son is not a cub scout and has never been.  Thanks for asking. 

I totally started a rumor today.  I told my mom I read a magazine today that said Jessica Simpson had her baby, it was a girl, and named it Maxi.   A couple of hours later, I see on twitter, that she can't wait to have her baby.  WTH?  I said I swear I read that, but as crazy as I've been......Who knows.  I even got snippy with a lady while I was looking at the mag.  Some lady says ohhhh you are holding the line up by reading that trash mag.  I said  , well I was wondering what Jessica Simpson named her baby.   She said , oh yea real important stuff.  I snap back,  It is to me.  Who gives a shit.  It didn't effect her.  I had scooted over to the side.     Here the magazine didn't seem to have it right, or they were saying that is how it is going to be.   I even liked the name Maxi.  Whatever!  

Thankful tidbit ...... Musical theater is over.

Crazy mommy is heading home.  Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment