Monday, April 16, 2012

Bring on the weather.... :)

4/16/2012

Gorgeous day!!  Loving the great weather!  I was just sitting outside in a parking lot, while the middle one was at religion.  I started thinking how quick it all goes.  I swear it feels like I just gave birth to him. Now he is getting ready to make his first communion in three weeks.  He is such a good boy with a soft  heart.   We get home tonight and he looks up at me and he has tears in his eyes and says I feel sorry for people that are blind.   I said yea, it would be hard. He said yep mommy,  I really respect blind people!  He is such a sweetie.  ( this was started sunday)

The girl went to see Titanic 3d this weekend with my dad.  It was the first time she had ever seen the Titanic.  She is in love with the movie.   I was so jealous. I wanted to go also.  Maybe next weekend. 

So I go to the chiropractor this morning, little man is with me.  There is a lady there that helps out part time.  As she is asking me the questions about what is wrong, he blurts out.........  She sure isn't the prettiest lady that works here.  Ughhhh  Second week in a row he has said something about that lady.   To be honest, she isn't very nice or pretty.  I did explain to him that not everyone is as pretty as his mom.  He is going to have to except it.   Lol  

So my neighbor guy is getting driveway laid today.  He is an older man.  He and his neighbor are both out there all morning.  It is the funniest thing.  Everytime these guys measure something or line something up, he and his co hort get up and go over and re measure and check it all out.  These guys doing this work have got to be like WTF?    When I got home from the chiropractor, he waved to me.  I yelled over , are you keeping those guys in line over there?  He says yep!  The worker guy looks at me , like shut the hell up.  Shakes his head and walks away.  

Today is the first day of Spring when the kids can where shorts, capris, etc.....  The middle one walks by the girls room, and she blurts out.......  You are not allowed to wear shorts.  I said yes you can.   No you can't, she responds.  After  a half hour of back and forth, I call the school.   Yep today is the day you are allowed.  I let her know.  She snaps back with , well how was I suppose to know.   Ughhhhh  Monday mornings are tough.  :(   the middle one was happy , he was right and she was wrong.    So then an argument started about that. 

Thankful tidbit  ...........  Spring break is over!

I'm outta here!   CM   xo

PS.    Today is National Librarian Day!  Head to the library to visit your favorite librarian.   I would go to the library, but I have too many things over due. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment