Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Another sleepover?

4/10/2012

Well it's National Sibling Day .......  Uhhhh not in this house.  The boys have fought all day.  Nothing different though.  They always pick at each other, tease , and fight.  The middle guy got home at about 6:40am.  (  I know...   Don't ask!)   By 7:00 am the boys were into an argument over what cereal there was in the cupboard.  Really?  Because one of you doesn't even eat cereal and sure as shit that was the one starting the argument.  The girl was supposed to be picked up today from her sleep over @ 9:45.  She had a chiropractor app.  I get a call of course, asking if she can stay till three to help her friend babysit.   Fine, I will pick you up at 4, I tell her.  I get there to get her, she gets in the car and says ........  Can I go to another friends house?  Wth?  You have been in the car for 10 seconds.   I'm not even kidding 10 seconds is probably pushing it.  I bet it was 7 seconds.   I said for what to play?  Then she is correcting me.  Mom!  We don't say play.  I'm like listen this isn't the Dork Diaries.  Mom ,  that was on Diary of a  Wimpy Kid.  Ughhh  I can't seem to get it right.  Any way she is off to spend the night again.   I guess thats what spring break is for.   :)   

All I heard today was that little man wanted crabby patties ( hamburger s)  for dinner.  So I whip up some crabby patties, and he decides he is allergic to them.  I informed him that everyone who is allergic to crabby patties is also allergic to ice cream.  Since we just bought some ice cream, that would be a true shame if he were allergic to crabby patties.  Well he decided he could probably get  12 bites of CP down.  Whew!  Then he said can we have CP tomorrow?  Ummmm  NO! 

Did you all see the person I believe it was  in Florida, that was giving butt injections?  I have always said if I could get butt implants I would.  Still feel that way, well until today that is.  This person was injecting all sorts of things into these ladies' butts.  She put fat from animals, food, culk, and even cement.   Why you ask???? Because it was the cheaper route to take.  Seriously?  Now this gives a new meaning to junk in the trunk! 

Thankful tidbit .....  That there is ice cream in the house!  ;)

I'm outta here!    CM   xo

No comments:

Post a Comment