Monday, April 9, 2012

Sleep overs rock!

4/9/2012

Ahhhh  little man is back to school today.  It is for only 3 hours a day , but still!  Ahhhh  The middle guy went to his cousins house this morning, I guess he is coming home tomorrow morning.  Then I fell asleep took a quick nap. When I woke up the girl had all kinds of options for her.  I said why dont we do something today? She responded with,   well we see each other alot.... So I was thinking I would hang out with some friends.   Ummmm ok!   So it was just little man and myself.  He told me I was pretty much a boring person.  Thanks.  I said what would you want me do that is not so boring.  He said  dancing for one thing. You should dance more often.  Lol   Ok I will get right on that. 

How about the families of the Titanic were going on a remembrance memorial cruise, when high winds picked up.  They ended up canceling the trip.  Good call.  I mean these people have to be a little gun shy anyway.  If I felt my hair blow in the slightest bit, I would be heading for the hills.  We don't need a sequel ! 

Just an FYI , the cub scout meet ing was canceled for this week.  Yep another email. I even got a response last week, that they would remove us from the list.  If I keep getting them, I'm going to call them and ask where our fire and knot tie ing badges are?  And when am I getting my Mom of the Year award for running the great camp out this year.   That will get them moving and maybe we will even get an award out of it. 

Well with two kids at sleep overs, and the other is sleeping, I think I am heading to bed to catch up on my reading!!

Thankful tidbit .......  Sleep overs!

Until the next crazy time -  CM

No comments:

Post a Comment