Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chilly but sunny!!!!

4/18/2012

Good morning.   A little chilly, but at least the sun is out.   The girl had Spring pictures this morning.  I asked her probably three times last night to get her clothes together.  It didn't happen.  So this morning was pretty crazy.  Every thing she wanted she couldn't find.  Almost every piece of clothing is clean.  It started out being my fault, with one quick look , she actually straightened up.  Little man was freaking out, because he thought he was going to be tardy.  So he was following me around footstep to footstep.   In the mean time the middle one had his shirt on inside out.  Ughhhh   I'm so glad spring break is over, and school is back in.   

How about this lady in the news was getting married, instead of working out the old fashion way .......  She decided to get a feeding tube to lose weight.  Are you friggin kidding me?  The only downfall  they said  is you have bad breath and severe constipation.   Maybe just curb your eating and work out a little.  What is this world coming too? 
As I'm typing this I got an email from weight watchers.  There you go bridezilla's try WW.   Not a feeding tube!  Madness!!

There was a driving instructor in my bf's city that was arrested for drunk driving while teaching children to drive.  Hmmmmm.  What's wrong with this picture?  Drops the kids off at their house or whatever, then got pulled over for being drunk.  Supposed to be teaching the kids what NOT to do.   What are thinking when you go out for a liquid lunch knowing you have to teach driving school in the afternoon?  I guess not thinking.  I would have that persons head on a platter.  Again Madness!

So get your ball s out. (Calm down)   It's  National Jugglers Day.  That is honestly one thing I have always wanted to do.  

I'm off, have a meeting at the school.  Another meeting.  This one is at the middle ones school.  I forgot to tell him.  If he sees me there and he didn't know .... He will be super nervous!   Awee

Thankful tidbit .......  35 minutes of me time this morning  

Until the next time -  Crazy Mommy  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment