Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday funday not.

4/29/2012

Well the weekend is almost over, and I am tickled.  I have been sick, with bronchitis.  Today was crazy. The girl was at a sleepover till noon today. Then had to take the middle one to a retreat at church for 1st communion.  Then rush home get the kids dinner.  Then take the middle one back to religion class at 6.  Was his last class before he makes his 1st communion next week.  When he came out tonight after it was over, he said awee I'm going to miss  religion.   He can be so sweet. 

So Little man has had alot of med changes the last few months.  The latest one he is on makes him eat like crazy.  Not just want to eat , he is obsessed.  Like crazy obsessed.   He has gained like 15 pounds in a month and a half.  I know!   Needless to say he is and has outgrown so many clothes quickly.  Including his underwear.  He has also gotten his junk back in his trunk.  Big ole booty.  So he is obsessed with WWE wrestling. Everyday he is someone different.  Well today I guess he choose to be someone that wears the little bikini wrestling bottoms.  I was kind of laying down, because I am sick.  He had been playing in his room, then I hear the door bell.  I'm all fuzzy, get up come down stairs and he is talking to the man in the neighborhood that delivers the newsletter.  OMG and he is in his itsy bitsy teenie weenie (no pun intended) bikinis from two years ago. When he was 20 pounds lighter.  And I swear when I say this, it looked like he had a sock stuffed in his private area.  I almost vomited.  I looked a hot mess after basically being in bed for 24 hours.  This man had to think we were part of the clown crew.  I was so embarrassed.  He was out on the porch totally chatting it up with this 70 year old man.  Bulging every where in those undies.  I said don't you ever answer the door in your underwear, let alone those bikinis.   He said like that man has never seen someone in their undies.  I'm sure he hasn't seen a sight like that before. 

Today is National Shrimp Scampi Day.  If you are in to that...... Get cookin.   Tomorrow is appointnent day in cleveland.  Ughhhh  Not feeling it . 

Thankful tidbit ...... Cough suppressant

Until the next crazy time    xo

No comments:

Post a Comment